e2f is constantly seeking talented individuals for a range of short-term and long-term employment opportunities. Important: e2f does not offer any relocation or visa assistance. You must be eligible to work in the country where the position is offered.
- Staffing Services – Many of our opportunities are with clients who use e2f for staffing services; you would be employed by e2f, but your work environment would be on-site with one of our many clients.
- Direct Employment – Other positions are long-term opportunities working directly for and at e2f’s offices in San Jose or elsewhere around the world.
Silicon Valley (California, US)
|Position||Short Term||Long Term|
|Linguistic Quality Assurance*||✅||✅|
|Other Linguistic-Related Positions||✅||✅|
* Linguistic Quality Assurance (LQA) and Voiceover Talent are only hired for the San Jose, CA offices.
Current Linguistic Priorities
Do you have the equivalent fluency of a native speaker in any of the following languages? If so, e2f has a job waiting for you!
- Portuguese (Brazil)
All other languages and variants also welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in one of the above languages
- Professional communication skills in English
- Can work in a team
- Ability to focus for long periods of time
- College degree a minimum
- Translation experience a plus
- Full-time availability (40 hours a week) for a month or more
- Can start ASAP
- Ability to commute daily to the South Bay (no remote work)
Translator Interns (San José [US], Toulouse [FR], Antananarivo [MG])
- Please fill-up our form.
We cannot respond to everyone; only the selected applicants will receive an answer.